Friday, June 14, 2013

Thinking you might have Skin Cancer....

What a CRAZY week!! Monday I went to the Dr. for a routine Skin Ck. and there she informed me I have a spot that looks like Melanoma.. That I needed to walk across the hall and make an apt to have a biopsy done this week. So yesterday I went in and had the Biopsy done and she had asked me if I have EVER used tanning beds or Tanning oils!?!? and I am guilty of both.. I am thinking to myself how stupid of me NOW! was tanning really worth all this??? NO!!! but at the time it sure seamed like it was. So the surgeon told me at first glance it does not look like Melanoma. Whew!! a little relief but I still had to have a good piece removed and 6 stitches I also might have to go back to get some more clean Margins i will find out in 7days!! .. SO Scary... SOOoo to all my friends and family I can not stress enough to stay AWAY from the tanning beds and ALWAYS use sunblock.. Also take 30min and go get a simple skin check..


And to top it off the Nice Police officer on 270 gave me a Speeding ticket!!! UGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment